Warranty & Service
What Does This Warranty Cover?
Masco Bath warrants to the original consumer purchaser that the shower, tub shower, shower base, shower kit or wall surround will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal installation, use and service for the time period listed below.
What is the Period of Coverage?
From Date of Purchase:
- Direct-to-Stud Wall Surrounds: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Direct-to-Stud Bathtubs: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Direct-to-Stud Shower Bases: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Glue-Up Wall Surrounds: range from (1) year to limited lifetime depending on model number
- Round Shower Kits: Limited three (3) year warranty
- 38” Chrome and Nickel Neo Angle Shower Kits: Limited five (5) year warranty
- 38” White Neo Angle Shower Kits: Limited one (1) year warranty
- 32” Corner Entry Shower Kit: Limited one (1) year warranty
- All Utility Sinks: Limited one (1) year warranty
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover damage or defects relating to misuse, abuse, negligence, normal wear and tear, accident, acts of God, repairs or alterations not authorized in writing by Masco Bath, or improper installation, storage or handling. Please refer to the installation guide in the packaging for detailed warranty information.
How Do You Get Service?
To make a warranty claim please contact Masco Bath Corporation.
Masco Bath Corporation
540 Glen Avenue
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Contact Hours are:
Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST
The following information is required to file a Warranty claim:
1. Your name, address and telephone number
2. Model number
3. Brief description of problem
4. Proof of purchase
What Will We Do to Correct Problems?
Masco Bath, at its option, may elect to repair or replace the product. The replacement of a product is limited to supplying a replacement product or part (same as existing or if not available, comparable product) and does not include the cost of removal or installation where permitted by law.
How Does State Law Relate to This Warranty?
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (SUCH AS LABOR EXPENSES) WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation of exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty is not transferable.